Genuine protection for Volkswagen drivers.
Volkswagen has a reputation for thinking differently — and our insurance is a little bit different too. Naturally, we’ve designed our cover with Volkswagen drivers in mind. But it’s the generous range of special features and added extras that really make us stand out from the crowd.
Volkswagen Premier Motor Insurance
Volkswagen Premier Motor Insurance provides comprehensive insurance cover for your vehicle and includes a range of high quality benefits. You can also tailor your cover by choosing to add optional benefits that may suit your insurance requirements.
Plus, with Volkswagen Premier Motor Insurance you also receive the support of a 24/7 online claims lodgment process, the option to pay by the month at no extra cost and our commitment that we’ll guarantee materials and workmanship on authorised repairs for as long as you own or lease your vehicle.
Benefits & Features
- New for old replacement - Up to 3 years of age
- Genuine Volkswagen manufacturers parts
- Choice of repairer
- Add optional extras for an additional premium such as Staying mobile following an accident
- Or reduce your premium by naming the specific drivers on your policy.
This list is not limited to and is a summary only. For the standard terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions of cover, please refer to the Product Disclosure statement and Policy Document (PDS).View our Premier Motor Insurance PDS
Volkswagen Loan Protection Cover 1
If you hold a Volkswagen Loan Protection Cover policy and require more information, please refer to the Volkswagen Loan Protection Cover PDS or contact us for more information. You can download a copy of the PDS here.View our Loan Protection COver PDS
1. Insurance products are underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL 234708 (Allianz) Volkswagen Financial Services is a trading name of Volkswagen Financial Services Australia Pty Limited ABN 20 097 071 460, AR 246355 and the authorised dealers act as an agent of Allianz and not as your agent. “Part 1 – Terminal Illness and Death cover” is underwritten by Allianz Australia Life Insurance Limited (Allianz Life) ABN 27 076 033 782, AFS Licence No. 296559. Allianz acts as Allianz Life’s agent in offering and administering the Part 1 – Terminal Illness and Death cover. “Part 2 – Disability cover” and “Part 3 – Involuntary Unemployment cover” of this insurance is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL No. 234708. In arranging this insurance Volkswagen Financial Services Australia Pty Limited, ABN 20 097 071 460, AR No. 246355 and the authorised dealers act as an agent of Allianz and not as your agent. Volkswagen Financial Services Australia Pty Limited ABN 20 097 071 460, Australian Credit Licence 389344 Locked Bag 4002, Chullora NSW 2190 www.vwfinancialservices.com.au www.volkswagen.com.au